Adventure Medical Kits Professional Guide I First Aid Kit
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Adventure Medical Kits Professional Guide I First Aid Kit by Adventure Medical Kits at LBY 3319. MPN: 0100-0501. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Adventure Medical Kits designed the Professional Guide I Kit for wilderness medical professionals, guides, and program leaders who need to be
Adventure Medical Kits designed the Professional Guide I Kit for wilderness medical professionals, guides, and program leaders who need to be prepared for disaster. The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count - each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, Flexible Support Splint, Glutose Gel, and a Flexible Support Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28 C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.
Features & Highlights
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, stethoscope, and other essential tools, all contained in a 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -20F/-28C cold crack rating.
- Designed for situations when seconds count, deliver quick and effective care for a wide range of backcountry emergencies.
- Provide hospital-quality care for groups of up to 18 people on trips of up to two weeks with this portable, rugged kit suited for basecamp or backpack duty.
- Quickly pick the right supplies for the job with color-coded see-through compartments, as well as a detachable essentials pouch for short trips away from camp.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
|Manufacturer:||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Brand:||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Publisher:||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Studio:||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Item Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Adventure Medical Kits, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By First Aid Only
mpn: 90608, ean: 0092265906081,
(1) 350001: First Aid Guide(1) FAE-3000: Patch Plastic Bandages, 1½" x 1½", 10ct(1) FAE-3001: Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3", 25ct(1) FAE-3004: Adhesive Plastic Bandages, ¾" x 3", 25ct(1) FAE-3006: Fingertip Fabric Bandages, 10ct(1) FAE-4001: A...
By Zee Medic
Zee Medic First Aid Kit Carry Box...
mpn: 4298, ean: 0845174003248,
This product is ANSI compliant. Contains durable hard shell carry case, 1 first aid book, 1 stainless steel scissors, 1 tweezer, 2 pair of nitrile gloves, 2 safety pins, 10 cotton tipped applicators, 2 disposable thermometers, 2 wood finger splints, ...
By Lightning X Products
*THE BAG - The MB50 is a super sized medical bag that is ideal for EMS agencies or rescue squads. The main compartment is designed to hold a "D" sized oxygen cylinder with storage for all necessary oxygen delivery devices. The front, rear and top com...
By Johnson & Johnson
mpn: 1116146, ean: 0381371161461,
Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid Medium 2 in.Hurt-Free Wrap 2.3 yd. Roll -- 24 per case. BAND-AID Brand of First Aid HURT-FREE Wrap firmly and comfortably secures dressings onto wounds. It's specially designed to stick to itself, not to skin or hair, so...
By Adventure Medical Kits
mpn: 0100-0101, ean: 0707708001017,
The Comprehensive kit set the standard for backcountry medical care over 20 years ago and continues to do so today. Group leaders will find everything they need to care for a large group on an extended trip in easily accessible, injury specific compa...
mpn: 80000855, ean: 0612524952798,
Alarmed wall cabinet. Durable metal construction. For use with the ZOLL AED Plus System defibrillator. Color: White; Overall Width: 17"; Overall Depth: 9 1/2"; Overall Height: 17".Alarmed wall cabinet.. Durable metal construction.. For use with the Z...
sku: 734M1, mpn: 734M1, ean: 0347682956011,
A standard in the industry for over 30 years, this cabinet contains an assortment of adhesive bandages, dressings, eye care products, antiseptics, employee comfort items and much more. Convenient door pouches allow for storage of smaller items. Perfe...
By My Medic
mpn: MM-KIT-MFK, ean: 0045927697964,
The MyFAK - My First Aid Kit - was designed with three goals: Adaptive - Functional - Indestructible. This First Aid Kit can be used in anywhere from a day at the park with the kids, a multi-day backpacking adventure, or off-road in your Jeep. If you...
By Lightning X Products
*THE BAG - The Modular ALS Bag is an excellent size and layout for EMS agencies. It features a zippered compartment that holds one "D" sized oxygen cylinder with regulator that allows easy access to the cylinder without having to remove it from the b...