Product Description & Reviews
The CellBlaster CB4000A uses powerful germicidal (short-wave) ultraviolet light to "blast away" germs, bacteria and viruses on all your personal devices - in just 30 seconds! The germicidal method of sanitization has been recommended for over 45 years by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CellBlaster's extra-large sanitizing chamber works with all types of cell phones. It also accepts iPods, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets, earbuds and much more! As long as your device is smaller than 6½ x 4 x 1 in (16.5 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm), it will fit! If you ever use a public restroom, touch a door knob in a public building or even simply shake hands, there's a good chance that you'll transfer germs to your hand. These pathogens can then be easily transferred to your cell phone, where they can breed and spread even further. Each device should be sanitized in the CellBlaster at least once daily. This is especially important if your cell phone or other personal device has been used by others or has been exposed to someone with a cold or other illness. We have several hospital re-orders. They have independently tested the unit and bought more.
Features & Highlights
- The CellBlaster kills or eliminates 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria, including the three strains of the flu virus (H1N1, H3N2 and Influenza B), Strep, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria and much more.
- The average cell phone contains more germs than a typical toilet seat.
- Extra large sanitizing chamber accommodates all types of cell phonesd
- Also sanitizes iPods, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets, earbuds and much more.
- Ultrapowerful UV Tube CB 4000 A
|Item Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.6 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.