Product Description & Reviews
This Kit includes 12 units of the 5 gram Cimeosil® Scar Gel Cimeosil® Scar Gel is a medical grade silicone compound. Cimeosil® forms a very thin water repellant membrane over the skin like an invisible bandage. Clinical studies have strongly suggested that Cimeosil® Scar Gel is effective in managing Keloid and Hypertrophic scars. INDICATIONS: Cimeosil® Scar Gel is specifically formulated for the topical management of Keloid scars and Hypertrophic Scars secondary to trauma of the skin by burns, abrasions, or lacerations. • Easy applied gel • May be covered by cosmetics • Air permeable yet repels water • Twice daily easy application • Will not macerate skin • When sutures come out Cimeosil® goes on
Features & Highlights
- Effective in managing Keloid and Hypertrophic scars.
- May be covered by cosmetics and is air permeable yet repels water
- Twice daily easy application
- Forms a very thin water repellant membrane over the skin like an invisible bandage.
- Easy applied gel - Medical Grade Silicone Compound
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.