Product Description & Reviews
Cold water therapy system provides up to 7 hours of continuous cryotherapy for a variety of indications.Cold therapy device uses a patented semi-closed loop system,the cold water therapy system maintains a constant and precise temperature modality.These devices utilizes continuous circulation compression cryotherapy.This technique is more advanced and is used in the cold therapy pain management cryotherapy unit which continuously circulates cool water all around your injured joint while providing compression to the area. Continuous circulation compression therapy is delivered through the unit which circulates cooled water from an insulated container through pressurized tubing into a large cooling pad which surrounds the injured joint providing compression.When the fluid in the pad is warmed by your body temperature, you are able to simply recirculate it to keep the area cool.Disclaimer(Please Read):I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this ARS or AIS product. I will read and completely follow all directions provided by the manufacturer, as well as instructions from my physician regarding treatment times, and protocols. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any unusual reactions caused by the use of this unit. I understand that Healio Health/Helio Living is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking "add to cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.**please note: cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation. In which case if the unit is still within its warranty period it will be replaced with a new one.
Features & Highlights
- Cryotherapy Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling and facilitates rehabilitation.
- Cool water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360º cooling.
- Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy system can provide cool water for 6-8 hours on one single fill-up.
- Cold water therapy system causes local vaso-constriction of blood vessels; lowers metabolism, reduces vascular permeability to reduce internal flow of fluids.
- Cold therapy unit features low-voltage pump, locking latch-top, temperature control, 6' fully insulated hoses, quick disconnect lines. Compatibility with a variety of pads including the FREE Universal Therapy Pad.
|Brand:||Pain Management Technology|
|Package Weight:||5.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.