Product Description & Reviews
Detachol Adhesive Remover is a gentle, non-irritating, adhesive remover used to remove dressings, wound closure strips, tapes, tubes and, of course, Mastisol Liquid Adhesive. Detachol works well around the face since the pleasant fragrance will not irritate the eyes or nose. Detachol does not contain acetone, benzene, chloroform, or ether. It even removes residue left by stubborn sports tapes, such as Kinesio tape.Non-irritating adhesive remover is recommended for removal of Mastisol® and other adhesives.
Features & Highlights
- Non-irritating adhesive remover is recommended for removal of Mastisol® and other adhesives
- Does not contain acetone, benene, chloroform or ether
- Comfortable for patients- Does not sting
- Excellent for use around the face as the pleasant fragrance will not irritate the patient's eyes or nose
- Box contains 48 each of 2/3cc vilas
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Systagenix Wound Management
mpn: 800404-BX, ean: 0755918827064,