Product Description & Reviews
The areola circles are ideally dimensioned silicone gel sheets for small hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from areola reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. The areola circles can be cut to size and complement the pairs of mastopexy forms, which are sold separately. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE Wash both scar and hands per cleaning instructions. Open the non-sterile pouch containing the Epi-Derm Silicone Gel Sheet. Remove the gel sheeting from the plastic substrate liner(s) prior to use. Epi-Derm may be cut into smaller pieces using scissors or a scalpel. Once you have determined the appropriate size of sheeting to use, apply tacky side to the scar. The gel sheeting should fully cover the scar and extend ¼ inch all the way around the scar border. If the product is worn during sleep, it should be secured. Use of medical tape (Epi-Tape) or other means is recommended to keep the sheet from falling off.
Features & Highlights
- Ideally dimensioned for scars resulting from areola reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery
- Available in original, Epi-Derm clear OR fabric lined Epi-Derm Natural
- The most comfortable silicone sheeting in the industry! Significantly thinner than competitors, allowing Epi-Derm to conform precisely to body contours
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new.
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars.
|Item Size:||6.93 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.85 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.