Product Description & Reviews
Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is a simple, safe, effective and proven moist wound dressing. It is constructed of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) sponge complexed with two organic pigments, which provide broad-spectrum bacteriostatic protection. The pigments (methylene blue and gentian violet) are effective against a variety of microorganisms including MRSA and VRE.Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is highly absorptive. Effective against microorganisms commonly found in wounds including MRSA, VRE and candida.
Features & Highlights
- Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is highly absorptive
- Effective against microorganisms commonly found in wounds including MRSA, VRE and candida
- Provides a protective bacteriostatic cover that inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Pulls bacteria-laden exudate up and away from the wound which may facilitate healing and aid in patient comfort
- rovides a safer moist environment for optimum wound healing on non-infected wounds
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: B00540HDW4, mpn: na, ean: 0794437505671,