Product Description & Reviews
DIRECTLY FROM MY PHARMACY IN SPAIN
Self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care.
Mepiform is a thin, discret and flexible dressing consisting of a laminate ( polyurethane and nonwoven) coverd with a soft silicone gel.
Safetac is a patented soft silicone adhesive tecnology.
On the skin, a dressing with Safetac has gentle but secure adhesion with no epidermal stripping or pain on removal.
Mepiform is designed for the management of both old and new hypertrofhic and keloid scars.It can also be usedas a prophylactic therapy on closed wounds for prevention of hypertrophic or keloid scaring.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Open the packing and remove the dressing.
2. If necessary,cut to appropiate size alllowing overlap of minimum 1cm.
3. When applying Mepiform, make sure the area is dry.When used together with ointment or cream, ensure the dressing covers an area beyond the cream.
4. Remove the release film and apply mepiform over the scar / wound. Avoid stretching when applying over joints.
DRESSING CHANGE REMOVAL
1. Mepiform should optimally be worn for 24 hours a day. Remove the dressing once per a day for inspection and washing of the skin. The dressing can then be reapplied.
2. Mepiform should under normal conditions be changed every 3-7 days or when the adherent properties of the dressing are no longer sufficient.
3. Mepiform is waterproof and can be worn while bthing and showering.
Features & Highlights
- MEPIFORM SELF-ADHERENT SILICONE DRESSING 1.6x12in 5/pkMEPIFORM SELF-ADHERENT SILICONE DRESSING 1.6x12in 5/pk Good Quality for Everyone Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.