Product Description & Reviews
Puritan Medical 6" Tapered Mini Cotton Swab w/Wooden Handle - 826-WC10 boxes of 10 bags per box; 100 swabs per bag = 10,000/csSpecifications: Puritan Medical Overall Length: 6" (152.4 mm) Handle: Wood Tip: Tapered Mini Tip Material: Cotton Sterile: Non-Sterile Applications/Characteristics: General purpose swab For use in wound care Industrial uses include removing epoxy residue from connectors Cleaning tubes and scopes in medical device manufacturing Jewelry manufacturing and Art restoration Tapered end suitable for precision application of medicines and accessing hard-to-reach areas CE marked Sturdy wood handle Packaged in autoclavable bag Packaging: 10 boxes of 10 bags per box; 100 swabs per bag = 10,000/cs Weight: 12 lbs. About Puritan Medical: Puritan Medical is the leading US manufacturer of swabs and applicators for electronics, medical, forensics, and industrial markets. All products are Made in the USA and manufactured at our own US ISO 9001 2008, ISO 13485:2003, and CE certified facilities.
Features & Highlights
- Tapered Mini Cotton Tipped Applicator with Wooden Handle
- 10 boxes of 10 bags per box; 100 swabs per bag = 10,000/cs
- Swab / Applicator Length: 6" (152.4 mm) - Shaft Type: Wood - Tip Material: Cotton - Size: Tapered Mini
- Superior general purpose applicator for home, business, and medical use
- Made in the USA by Puritan Medical - the leader in swabs, applicators, and sampling products
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.