Product Description & Reviews
The Rapid Care First Aid class a+ ANSI 2015/ OSHA 3 shelf industrial first aid cabinet/ station with over 1000 pieces is designed to provide first aid products for medium to larger sized businesses, offices and job sites. Serves up to 200 people. Contents are color-coded for easy identification in an emergency and all items are easily accessible. Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2015 standard fill requirements. This cabinet/ station is assembled with components of us and imported Origin meeting strict FDA, OSHA, and ANSI guidelines. The metal latched swing open door allows for easy access to contents and permanent handle makes this first aid cabinet/ station fully portable. Meets and Exceeded OSHA and ANSI Z308.1 2015 class a requirements.
Features & Highlights
- Services up to 200 people with over 1000 high quality pieces/ Component. Bonus items are included. Exceeds new ANSI 2015 standards and OSHA guidelines
- Components are boxed, unitized & Color coded for easy identification and storage. Designed to address a wide array of injuries
- The cabinet is made of durable steel and can be wall mounted. Built in handle for easy transportation
- Cabinet designed to service offices, warehouses, construction job sites and restaurants
- Compliant with ANSI standards and meets or exceeds Federal OSHA Regulations (may vary by region)
|Manufacturer:||Rapid Care, Inc.|
|Brand:||Rapid Care First Aid|
|Publisher:||Rapid Care, Inc.|
|Studio:||Rapid Care, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Adventure Medical Kits
mpn: 0100-0501, ean: 0707708005015,