Product Description & Reviews
For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist's choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand Therapist in mind, and occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities. Rolyan products include therapeutic putty, overhead Exercise devices, slings, rigid and soft orthopedic supports, wrist braces, therapeutic and thermoplastic splints, straps, fasteners, and range of motion products. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Supports dip joint extension while allowing unrestricted movement of the pip joints for greater finger mobility
- Includes 30 splints of assorted sizes to ensure proper fit is achieved on any finger
- Normally used without padding, these mallet finger splints provide protection from fingertip injuries without restricting movement
- Strap on the middle phalanx with a small adhesive strip or Stax Straps to elevate the distal joint to its proper extended position
- Non-latex small joint stabilizers are made of clear plastic for more discreet protection
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.