Product Description & Reviews
The Thermotex Platinum Infrared Heating Pad provides targeted Infrared heat therapy to the back, shoulders, legs, knees, wrists, elbows, and neck. The Platinum Heating Pad features three flexible heating elements and Velcro straps that allow for better isolation of the injured area. While many conventional heating pads tend to heat the surface of the skin, Thermotex uses Infrared thermal energy to send prolonged heat deep into the muscle. This increases blood flow, helping to deliver nutrients and oxygen, eliminate waste, and ease inflammation. *Please Note: This heating pad has three individual heating elements. This heating pad can be used on the back, shoulders, legs, knees, wrists, elbows, and neck.
Features & Highlights
- Uses FAR Infrared Technology to send heat deep into muscles, Safe and easy to use, Powered by electric socket
- Convenient for travel, Machine washable, black poly-cotton cover, Velcro straps
- Three separate heating elements for flexibility and versatility, Can be used almost anywhere on the body
- Uses 36 watts of power, Approximate treatment area: 15" x 17", Has two heat settings
- Low: Temperatures may vary between 111-116 degrees F (approximately 44-47 degrees C), High: Temperatures reaches approximately 140 degrees F (approximately 60 degrees C)
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By jarden consumer-domestic
mpn: 000731-500-000, ean: 0027045646697,